In order to keep everyone safe, we have implemented many new safety, hygiene and distancing measures, details of which can be found below
What we are doing –
- We will be increasing our hygiene levels throughout the salons in accordance with government guidelines.
- All of our therapists will wear PPE in the form of visors, masks and gloves and thoroughly wash hands before and after every treatment.
- We will be using single use nail files, buffers and foot files which you can take home with you.
- Complimentary flip flops will be provided for all pedicures.
- All tools will be presented in a medical grade sterilisation pouch.
- We will be using disposable towels for all manicure treatments and thoroughly disinfecting surfaces between each treatment.
- Pedicure bowls will now have disposable liners inside.
- We will no longer be able to accept walk ins so all appointments will have to be pre booked.
- Salon doors will remain closed so we will come to greet you and bring you in for your appointment.
- Consultations will be done in advance and we will also be checking that you are feeling well and not displaying any Covid symptoms.
- Treat card points will be now added automatically when you settle your bill but for the time being you will unfortunately not be able to redeem your points.
- We will no longer be able to provide magazines.
- We will not be able to offer our usual refreshments but we will be providing bottles of Harrogate still and sparkling water.
What we ask of you –
- If you are feeling unwell or showing any Covid symptoms such as a fever or persistent cough, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment and self isolate in accordance with government guidelines.
- We will no longer be able to accept walk ins so all appointments will have to be pre booked, ideally online.
- To minimise traffic we ask that you come at the time of your appointment and leave shortly after.
- We ask that you please come alone to your appointment. We will not be able to accommodate children or pets at this time.
- In line with government guidelines, you will have to wear a mask during your treatment. If you do not bring a mask we can provide one for you.
- We will be asking all clients to thoroughly wash their hands upon arrival.
- We kindly ask that you do not use your mobile phone or touch your belongings during your treatment. If you must use your phone we will provide antibacterial wipes to disinfect it it before use.
- We will only be accepting contactless and card payments at this time.
Please note that in order to cover the extensive additional costs of the new procedures outlined above and ensure adherence to government guidelines, we have had to increase our prices in Finchley and Crouch End salons to be in line with that of Islington. We trust that you understand.