In order to keep everyone safe, we have implemented new safety and hygiene measures, details of which can be found below
What we are doing –
- All of our therapists will continue to wear masks and gloves and thoroughly wash hands before and after every treatment.
- Complimentary flip flops will be provided for all pedicures if you do not bring your own.
- All tools will be presented in a medical grade sterilisation pouch.
- We will be thoroughly disinfecting surfaces between each treatment.
- Pedicure bowls will now have disposable liners inside and foot files will be single use.
- We ask that consultation forms are completed in advance, these will be sent out by email before your appointment.
What we ask of you –
- If you are feeling unwell or showing any Covid symptoms such as a fever or persistent cough, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- You may chose to wear a mask during your treatment, but this is now personal preference.
- We will continue to ask all clients to thoroughly wash their hands upon arrival.